Hotel Remodeling UpdateKoz
NOTE: There is NO REMAINING CONSTRUCTION as part of the remodeling.
Guest room painting and carpet are complete and installation of window treatments will be finished by May 27th. Due to supply chain issues, there are still a few remaining guest room items in progress. None of this involves construction in the hotel.
- New landscaping – in progress.
- New RFID / Bluetooth door locks – completed.
- New guest room carpet – completed.
- New guest room paint scheme – completed.
- New guest room window treatments – completed.
- New hotel guest room bolster pillows and bed scarves – completed.
- New guest room desk chairs – completed.
- New guest room occasional chairs – 2022 delivery date TBD.
- New guest room lamps – 2022 delivery date TBD.
- New guest room artwork – 2022 delivery date TBD.
- New hotel signage – 2022 installation date TBD.
- New hotel guest room desks, headboards, dressers, and tables – TBD 2023. These items will be a custom design and build.
- New hotel hallway carpet and wall vinyl – TBD 2023.
The arrival of addition hotel furniture, artwork, or accessories will impact the guest experience. New items will be placed in vacant rooms only and not in occupied rooms.
We’re excited about the changes to The Lodge, and our guests love the new look of the rooms and the front desk. We’ll post additional photos in the coming weeks.